1/4/08 Jim on Film:Enchantment: A Survey of Dis

Discussion in 'Disney Live-Action Films' started by See Post, Jan 5, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Admin

This topic is for Discussion of: <a href="http://www.LaughingPlace.com/News-ID511900.asp" target="_blank">1/4/08 Jim on Film:Enchantment: A Survey of Dis</a>

2. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Witches of Morva

ORDDU: Just one correction about the BABES IN TOYLAND sound track. It was available back in the 60's as a vynle record album. My sisters and I have it.

ORGOCH: Not that it does us any dang good!! Electricity still ain't been invented here in Morva so we never even got the listen ta none a that surgary music!

ORWEN: Well, I did! I mean, SOME witches have a way of listening to any music they want even WITHOUT electricity or record players!

ORDDU: Back in the early days, Disney released just about all their musicals on record albums. But they were forgotten about as time went by. If you come across any of them at the collector shops, it's like finding a rare treasure. There were even a couple of record albums released for The Sword in the Stone, which was always one of the most difficult albums to find and I don't believe it was ever produced as a CD.

3. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By mawnck

All the Disney musicals had soundtrack LPs. Those masters were the source for the kiosk CDs.

And Jim, there are LOTS of ways to see SOTS without buying bootleg DVDs. Just ask around.

4. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Jim

Thank you so much for reading.

So, um . . . Where do I see SOTS without going bootleg? :)

5. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By mawnck

Find a Disney fan with either the Asian Laserdisc or the British VHS, of course. They can hook you up.

6. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By christiemarsh88

^^^ Of course, that would require still having a Laserdisc player or VCR. ;)