DAR and Jessica Alba: Immortal Lovers

Discussion in 'Play Pen' started by See Post, Jun 8, 2006.

Random Thread
  1. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By TALL Disney Guy

(The information was Googled. The names have been changed to protect the Greek entities and to make it funnier).

=============================

Opposite Jessica Alba high on Mount Olympus sat the god of football, DAR (formerly DDMAN26 formerly Jafar30), and the two had an ongoing notorious love affair that scandalized all of LP.

She felt herself strongly attracted to the handsome, animalistic Wisconsinite, and the impulsive Disney fan could not restrain his want for the most desirable woman in the universe.

Eventually DAR and Jessica Alba could no longer resist one another. They were always holding hands and giggling in the corners of the message boards, which left WE conservatives completely nonplussed.

All LP knew of their assignations before someone finally complained to ADMIN. Furious at Jessica Alba's seduction of one of LP's regular posters, the cuckolded ADMIN fashioned a net of gold in which he caught the lovers. DAR and Jessica Alba were going to be the laughingstock of LP then, naked and damp, their limbs entangled in each other's and in the golden web that held them.

ADMIN called for all the LPers to come and see what a disgrace this was. The female LPers stayed away out of delicacy and modesty, but all the male LPers rushed in. RoadTrip confided in DVC_dad with a chuckle that he wouldn't mind being in DAR's situation at all.

To appease the fuming ADMIN, DVC_dad eventually promised to send DAR a link to Community Standards which would instruct him on how to properly behave like a young gentleman around LP.

---Homer

2. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By chickendumpling

LOLOLOLOL!

*sighs*

I love the way you write. You make scandal seem so beautiful.

:p

3. See Post

See Post New Member

Lol, thanks, although I C&Ped most of it. Let's just hope our DAR agrees! (and I'm actually about to start monitoring TRL right now, introduced today by Jessica Alba, LOL)

4. See Post

See Post New Member

Okay, I was worried I'd somehow offended him since he hadn't posted here, but just a note to any curious readers that I'd heard "straight from the horse's mouth" that he thought it was funny.

*phew*

lol

5. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By DAR

<<naked and damp, their limbs entangled in each other's and in the golden web that held them.>>

I would call this Tuesday's with Jessica.

6. See Post

See Post New Member

LOL!