July 23 Alice in Walt Disney World

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News, Rumors and General Disc' started by See Post, Jul 31, 2001.

Random Thread
  1. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Doobie

This topic is for discussion of the July 23rd article on Alice in Wonderland at Walt Disney World. This article is at: <a href="News-ID503050.asp" target="_blank">http://LaughingPlace.com/News-ID503050.asp</a>.

2. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By King Stephan

The cover wasn't on the attraction when it debued in Florida.

3. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By riverted

Great Article... Tells the good points of the Alice In Wonderland presence at WDW... I'm a AIW fan... So I would like Disney to give AIW more of a presence at WDW... Don't get me wrong, I love the stuff they have... I think the builing covering is great (to get out of sun, rain)... & the teapot with the Door Mouse popping up is just too cool... & I really like the Topiary tea-party that's there too (very, very nice touch)... But to be honest I'd like to see something new & exciting there... Which I think should have been done for the 50th Anniversary... I'm not sure what they could do new & exciting though... Obviously a dark ride would be nice, but that would probably just end up being a copy of DL's... I'll have to brainstorm on what would be fitting for WDW's MK..I think Fantasyland at MK in general needs work... But at least the Tommorrowland there isn't as bad as DL's though.. I guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed for AIW... Of course, partly that is because I have an AP for WDW.. So I visit ther more often than DLR (cause I love Epcot & MGM)...

4. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By WDW RR

It appears that WDW has the least Alice attractions of all Disney Resorts. I wonder why.

Thanks for the great artical.

5. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By hopemax

Alice can also be found at WDW in the linens in some of the Grand Floridian rooms. She also has started showing up on some of there merchandise too. They have an Alice Grand Floridian pin, and an adorable teaset for one.

6. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By u k fan

The little area around the Teacups is my least favorite part of WDW. Don't get me wrong I think the ride looks great and the area around it is well themed. But, in my opinion they haven't done enough to separate it from Tomorrowland and the themes of the two areas are just so different that it just jars in my opinion.

I still love spinning those cups though, especially when I know it's making someone ill!

He He!!!

7. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Disneybrad

The Fantasyland to Tomorrowland Transition is probably the worse from Land to land at Any park.