Latest: 2010 Disney's Haunted Halloween at Hong Kong Disneyland Sep 16 - 31

Discussion in 'Hong Kong Disneyland and Shanghai Disneyland' started by See Post, Aug 25, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By leemac

<<Also do you tip Taxis in HK?>>

As far as I know there isn't any real convention for taxi tipping in HK - and in fact when I've been in taxis with locals they don't seem to do so - however I do. The taxis are usually so cheap that it is barely a few extra bucks for a long journey.

2. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By karlg

Thanks again Lee,

I was looking at the map and I guess if I start by Taxi it is a straighter shot to go all the way by cab.

KarlG

3. See Post

See Post New Member

Not sure if I will be up to it, but I am wondering if I should try and hit the park the day I get to Tokyo. If my flight is on-time, I should be able to get there between 4 and 5PM.

The forecast is for rain on Sunday and then clearing during the week, but of course it is a few days out and this may change. I'm thinking about going to TDS since I plan to have a full day at TDL on the next Saturday (getting there early). If it is raining, will TDS clear out on a Sunday night? I figure if it is crowded, I will take in the shows.

If I go, I will buy a dated ticket for Friday and Saturday if it is available. Does anyone know if dated tickets are hard to get right now?)

4. See Post

See Post New Member

Ahh! Sorry folks, I posted the previous in the wrong topic. I might get to HKDL and TDL on the same trip. Tokyo is pretty sure, but HK depends on meetings.

5. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Liberty Belle

Ooh, Maleficent. Fun. I really enjoyed being at HKDL for Halloween in '08.