Latest: Shanghai Disneyland Details from Blue Sky Disney

Discussion in 'Hong Kong Disneyland and Shanghai Disneyland' started by See Post, May 31, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By AutoPost

This topic is for Discussion of <a href="http://www.LaughingPlace.com/Latest-ID-77751.asp" target="_blank"><b>Latest: Shanghai Disneyland Details from Blue Sky Disney</b></a>
    <p>The Blue Sky Disney blog updates Shanghai Disneyland and some of the surprises that are in store including what attractions won't be there and which ones will be, but in a different form.</p>

2. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By TP2000

I read this blog article twice, trying to find the "details" about Shanghai Disneyland, but I just couldn't find them. There are no details in this article.

It boils down to this... the kid who runs the Blue Sky blog stared very closely at the vague aerial concept sketch Disney released this spring of Shanghai Disneyland, and he has deduced (like we all did when we stared at it) that there will be a Grizzly-type raft ride in one corner, and that Tomorrowland doesn't have a Space Mountain. Then he filled the rest of his blog in with a half dozen extra paragraphs of vague and content-free blather about Bothans and non-specific "changes" for the local culture.

That's it. That's all you'll find there.

But he must have stared at that picture a long time. And his Bothans must be on vacation. Or something like that.

3. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Spirit of 74

I just love Honor Hunter (well, not really) although he does have an amusing name.

But he's really becoming like the Jim Hill of his time ... writing a whole lot in a slightly smarmy style often without saying a thing.

I know Disney is keeping a lot of Shanghai under wraps ... and I keep hearing conflicting info and even seeing artwork/plans that I have no clue whether they are the current plans, older plans, hoped for plans or leaak-plugging plans ... so I've just decided to say very little about the project.

Honor should probably do likewise.

4. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Bob Paris 1

"But he's really becoming like the Jim Hill of his time ... writing a whole lot in a slightly smarmy style often without saying a thing."

You mean like,

"Do you remember all the way BACK LAST WEDNESDAY....."(when he means thirty six hours ago - Holy GOD that gives me the s***s!!!)

and the inexcuseably immature and annoying,

"Why for?"

Not to mention those OH SO conveniently emailed questions from his readers ALL written in the same hokey style as Jim's and ALL just happen to touch on the VERY subject matter he wants to discuss that day.

NOT a big JH fan, as you can tell!