LP Lotion: Haunted Mansion Interactive Queue at the Magic Kingdom

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News, Rumors and General Disc' started by See Post, Mar 16, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By AutoPost

This topic is for Discussion of <a href="http://www.LaughingPlace.com/Lotion-View-1171.asp" target="_blank"><b>LP Lotion: Haunted Mansion Interactive Queue at the Magic Kingdom</b></a>
    Video and pictures from the new Haunted Mansion interactive queue at the Magic Kingdom's Haunted Mansion.

2. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Disneymom443

Thank you for the up close photos.
    :)

3. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By A Happy Haunt

I kept waiting for the busts to wink!! Glad Leota is still in here rightful spot. Thanks!

4. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Jim in Merced CA

Guests are so hard on interactive things of this kind. It becomes such a challenge for Disney to keep ahead of this stuff.

Like the crypt in the shape of a piano. In the video, the guests start out with a soft touch, and within seconds, they're literally pounding their fists on the keys.

And those books on the book shelves. I see pinched fingers for one. And then moronic guests shoving folded guidebooks and popsicle sticks in the cracks.

Seems like a maintenance and safety nightmare.

5. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By jmuboy

Is this queue going to still be "optional" once its complete and fully functional?

Right now its an option. It would seem dumb for it to always be "optional" but curious what WDW intends to do with this.

6. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By EPCOT Explorer

>>>Is this queue going to still be "optional" once its complete and fully functional?<<<

I hope so. I'll be skipping it once I get to see it once.

7. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By jmuboy

I don't understand the purpose of an optional queue though. why not build a tombstone playground next to the Yankee Trader then? If its not for a "line" and its just for play then its not a queue. Am I crazy for thinking this way?

8. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By FerretAfros

I would guess that it's only optional while they test and adjust it. This way, they will be able to see how it functions with crowds that are smaller than the entire capactity of the Mansion. If problems start to develop, it's easier to spot and fix them with a small group (some times). I suspect that once everything has been 'finalized' it will become part of the standard queue.