Plane Crazy

Discussion in 'Play Pen' started by See Post, Apr 6, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By TXDISNEYNERD

<Since I can wake up in my own bed, spend a day at Disneyland and go to sleep that night in my own bed, I think I'll stick to driving there.>

I am so jealous of this Autopia Deb.

2. See Post

See Post New Member

Glad to see ya STiL, SGV, and DyGDisney.

Did you know beers were $1 on the jet before a certain person drank them out of business. ;)

3. See Post

See Post New Member

<what?!?!?! no first class?>

rt - I think maybe you had too many of those $1 beers. ;)

4. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By rtjl72

hey tx!!! it is great that you have your home computer back!!! we haven't been able to chat in the evening for what seems forever! usually i leave evening posts and then you and mm come back in the daytime while i am gone. this will be fun! of course, little work day or night will now be accomplished, but so what!

hey! i need to go watch the basketball game! did you read my confession on espn about the b-ball bracket picks? if you didn't, it was revealing the fact that maybe- maybe?- i had a little help in making those picks. ummmm...just maybe dh really made those picks for me. who would a thunk it?

5. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Autopia Deb

Don't be too jealous, depending on traffic that drive can be anywhere between 2 and 3 hours (more if there's an accident) I've got all of LA between me and Disneyland, that can make for a *very* long day!

6. See Post

See Post New Member

rt - I don't remember where our thread was on the basketball pics. I am just shocked that you got help. ;) Can you tell I picked them all by myself?

Thanks Autopia Deb. That helped a little. Who am I kidding, I'm still jealous. I could drive for 2 to 3 hours heading toward DL and still not be out of Texas.

7. See Post

See Post New Member

go to espn tournament pics. then pick my groups and laughing place should come up as one of your groups. pick that and it should flip right to the pool.
    yeah- i know- so shocking that i had help with the picks! i will forfeit my honorable finish and relinquish it to you- the one that made honest piks on their very own.

but, you know, my dh had fun bossing me around and telling me who to pick. he went on and on for an hour telling me why i should pick so and so. that was the most he has probably talked in the last year. you know whta they say about oppsoites attracting to each other. would it come as a surprise to you when we meet up in december that the talker in our marriage was me and my dh was the quite one? oh yes!!! what a suprprise!

8. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By mickeynewe

Hello dear friends! LOL, RT did you get your email box cleared out yet? I just finally finished reading/deleting mine. I didn't way in on the new vote on where to land, because it really didn't matter to me so long as we all land together. ^_^

Hi TX! Hi TQ! Hello to everyone else! *waves happily* Just so you know, the jet has always been welcome to anyone and everyone. We are a very friendly (albeit lovingly sarcastic) group.

Happy flying!

9. See Post

See Post New Member

flying? oh, that is why i have been so dizzy and not feeling well in the tummy. there for awhile i was wondering if i was going to have triplets with ?-is it mater that is having triplets?

10. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By murfsmom

yay! i didn't get involved with jet set but then there are a lot of threads i didn't read, only because I'd be up all night trying to keep up with all of them ! I'm just happy to see it back, and i love the name !! maybe i will get a ticket and join the fun, oh, does this airline have the "rapper" that gives all the safety instructions ?
    Shiva so happy to see you posting, missed you !!!!

11. See Post

See Post New Member

murfsmom-welcome!!! did you want a window seat?

yes- these desperados will suck you into the fun and keep you up way to late reading and laughing.

important thing- what is your stand on crocs? uglier than ugly of the closest thing to heaven on earth?

ps.- if you answer wrong, i may need to take that window seat back and sit you by the kybo. yes- we are taking a kybo with us for when we all sleep in villains truck at night while at dl for the big meet. she will be parking at hojo's so we can use the hot tub to soak-or bathe?- in. did you want in the truck or under the truck? most of our dh are going to sleep under the truck. aren't they gallant?

12. See Post

See Post New Member

Don't listen to her idle threats murfsmom, I'll give you MY windows seat if you answer that crocs may not be the prettiest thing in the world, but they are "oh so heavenly" to wear!

Better have that barf bag ready for me RT, you know what'll happen if we hit turbulence don't you? *turns green*

13. See Post

See Post New Member

well i don't care for crocs,i really don't like shoes at all, i'm really a hillbilly !! when it's cold i wear ugg's, but for the most part i wear flip flops, i mean when you pay to have mickey's, checks, plaids or polka dots on your toes you don't want to cover them up !! Just ask Shiva, he always has to get the pics of the latest designs !!
    yes, i would like a window seat if i qualify in the "crocs survey !

as for the villians truck, we have a room at hojo's , and the balcony is up for grabs !!! LOL

14. See Post

See Post New Member

I forgot to say "thank you" for the warm welcome, i can see i'm already going to be in trouble keeping up with this thread !! Have to leave for a while, to see my bil, don't have to much fun while I'm gone !!!

15. See Post

See Post New Member

any answer is the right answer in the croc survey.

but do take note that you are in good company with not liking them. i'm sure that there will be others that will say that the company is better on the other side of the voting, but unfortunatley they are wrong.

you my dear are definite window seat material!! like i have any say. lol!!!

hmm....hojo balcony real estate available. hmm.....

16. See Post

See Post New Member

your poor bil has been so sick!! but, by the grace of god, he is better now! all those prayers and good thoughts helped. i think i read that even his dr said that this was true.
    squeeze his hand for all us lpers and make sure he knows just how many of us there all pulling for him. god bless!

17. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By ShivaThDestroyer

murfsmom, you know why I've been away but you also know me well to know that it will never be permanent. (no guys, it has nothing to do with LP nor any posters on it).

>>Just ask Shiva, he always has to get the pics of the latest designs !!<<

Guilty, one of my time honored quirks. I always try to get a pic of murfsmom's latest nail designs right after she gets a pedi. I will also admit to reserving at least one digital pic for Autopia Deb if I ever see her in sandals with red painted tootsie nails with a black flame job.

18. See Post

See Post New Member

uh oh, does someone have a foot fettish? *grin* LOL

Murfsmom, don't know what is wrong with your BIL, but our prayers and blessings go with you. I hope everything is alright! {hugs}

19. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Autopia Deb

Never had a pedi like THAT. My toes usually go out with purple colored polish.

20. See Post

See Post New Member

uh oh, 100 lashes for shiva for saying j*b--- hmmm, but wonder if it counts if it isn't referring to actual w*rk????

Mater, oh Mater--- where is that girl?