Plane Crazy

Discussion in 'Play Pen' started by See Post, Apr 6, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Schmitty Good Vibes

Can I smoke in the bathroom?

2. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Sara Tonin

Depends...what are you smoking? As long as they aren Depends, I guess it's okay.

3. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By alexbook

If it's sausages, I'd be careful.
    <a href="http://mb.laughingplace.com/MsgBoard-T-104760-P-1.asp" target="_blank">http://mb.laughingplace.com/Ms...-P-1.asp</a>

4. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Sara Tonin

We've been all the way through that I think.

5. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By TXDISNEYNERD

We just tend to fly in circles. I think it has something to do with everyone drinking $1 beer.

6. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By rtjl72

this sounds like it has been a fun day!
    so many new pasengers!! we need to make sure where these folks boarded at, so we don't open the bathroom release over their home area if we are to fly over again.

i like that we are having lots of fun! if seems good to smile and laugh again on lp. i hope the old passengers - did i say old when i was the oldest?- fly with us on occassion.

7. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By murfsmom

old ? what's old ? i'm older than disneyland !!! pass me a pillow please, two dance classes today, i need a nap !!!

8. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By amazedncal2

smedley I haven't decided on which crocs to order. I'll probably attack the ordering decision tomorrow night. I LOVE to shop even if it's just online :)

KT, my DH would have rented a car if even one of those things happened to a flight we were scheduled to be on. OMG, what a story, even the cowboy boots and shorts part :)

Is there wine on this flight or should I bring my own? I have never been able to drink beer. I refuse to say what it tastes like to me. Even though it is nothing gross or bad it will put me back in the "set up" mode.

9. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By rtjl72

amazedncal-
    what could we call you for short?
    ?azd?
    bring what ever you want on board, but you know the playgorund rules, you have to share if asked.

murfs mom- i'm older than dl,too!! well, we have that in common. darn! what a thing to have to have in common!

10. See Post

See Post New Member

rtji72- bet we have more than that, we have 2 kids, married off and 3 grandkids, ( ok, i cheated i saw your profile !!) ask shiva, i'm he'll tell you i'm "old" !!!! and as of next monday,i'll be even older !!! LOL

11. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By ShivaThDestroyer

^^...and those of us who are really lucky are the same age as DL ;-)

>> ask shiva, i'm he'll tell you i'm "old" !!!!<<

sorry murfsmom, I have to tell the truth. we all know you'll be 21 next week. Will you be getting a birthday pedi with Mickey balloons?

12. See Post

See Post New Member

I would love the Mickey with balloons but don't think i'll get there before my dl birthday ! oh well, the pink and white checks will have to do !!

13. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Tinkeroon

Can I get in line behind amazedncal2? Just a lurker mostly but you all have my curiosity piqued. However, due to circumstances I may not post too often. Can I sit with my DH? I don't think I'm such a good flier and he can always make me feel better. Window seat would be nice but I warn you...I love my crocs. Although I DO think they are uglier than sin. Well, almost.

14. See Post

See Post New Member

oh good tinkeroons a first time flyer with this group
    too !As much as I love her I can't do the croc thing, she knows i'm a barefoot person ! !would you like a pillow ? I don't know what the in flight movie is.

15. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Tinkeroon

Ooohhh, a pillow would be very nice! I know you don't do the croc thing murfsmom, and I don't do sandals as I have horrible feet and worse toes. We don't need to grace the world with a view of them! Very short and stubby, in fact, a lot like ME! LOL But I'm not so horrible.
    Anybody know what the in-flight movie is? I'll take the beer, if it has a lime wedge in it! But somebody has to share it with me or my head would be floating higher than the plane.

16. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By smedley

,-- hand tinkeroon a soft and fluffy pillow and a blanket.

Amazed it's all about finding the right one, best to take your time and make the right croc choices :)

Murfsmom, I never wear shoes at home, but if I am out and about crocs are first choice, especially at Disney, and when we're camping, where something you can throw on and off is perfect :)

It's my weekend today and tomorrow, DH was supposed to be off today, but has had to go to w**k, so I am just hanging out resting the knee LOL

Another beautiful sunny day here, not being able to go out walking or cycling is *very* frustrating LOL

17. See Post

See Post New Member

Oh, we have a birthday on Monday. So who is in charge of the decorations? I'll bake a cake.

Good to have you aboard Tinkeroon. Of course you can sit by Shiva. I hear you on the whole no sandals thing. My DH totally makes fun of my feet. My second toe is just slightly longer than the rest, but nothing that strange. However, my poor little toes are half of the size they should be. I think I got someone else's little toes and somewhere out there is someone with cute petite toes until they get to their baby toe and then it is as long as their big toe.

18. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By amazedncal2

Good morning fellow fliers :) I'm packing my Peets french roast today, would anyone like a cup? It's Peets today rather than Starbucks as Peets was on sale at Safeway and Starbucks wasn't. I am the same about coke/pepsi. I don't drink it so I buy which ever is on sale and DH doesn't care.

Now you are all thinking...great...who invited her? She never shuts up. There is already a petition being passed to make her sit on the flight attendants jump seat so no one has to sit with her.

More drivel...amazedncal2 started years back when DD was collecting Beanie Babies. I was "amazed" at the fever of the collecting and posted on a site. We were posting about "sightings" and it was suggested to add where we were "located" so I became amazedncal for Northern California. The 2 came when I couldn't log on to LP one day. I should have picked a Disneyish name for LP but I was just popping over from another Disney site with a quick question and then of course, lucky you guys, I never left.

Now there is shouting and gesturing along with the petition waving......

Anyway, amazed, azd or ??? or it'sheragain. Anything really is fine :)

19. See Post

See Post New Member

Thanks amazed, but I don't do coffee. It smells wonderful, but tastes like gym socks to me. I'll stick with my Diet Coke. ;)

Yes amazed. The whole beanie baby collection thing was amazing to me too. The year before it got big, we had a gift exchange here at w*rk. We each had written out things we liked or wanted to help whoever got you. Well the guy I got had put turtles on his list. He meant the chocolate turtles which I knew, but he was kinda a prankster so I proceeded to buy a bunch of turtles in addition to the chocolate turtles. I put the chocolate ones at the bottom of the box and then tissue over it and then the stuffed animal turtle I had found, some mutant ninja turtle toys and some turtle stickers. Well, he got a kick out of it and had put the stuffed turtle in the front of his dashboard. He was watching his kids play soccer one day and one of the Mom's told him he should take that out of his dash as people might break into his car to get that. That stuffed animal turtle I had bought him as a joke was one of the original beanie babies and worth 10 times what I paid for it.

amazed, feel free to sit by me. Maybe you can help in the party planning.

20. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Schmitty Good Vibes

I vote for The Little Mermaid for the inflight movie. The the airplane have a Tiki bar? We need to be sure of that.