Plane Crazy

Discussion in 'Play Pen' started by See Post, Apr 6, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Shiva

>>but tastes like gym socks to me<<

<--wonders why someone would want to taste gym socks...and how she knows they taste like coffee. ;-)

TX, although I do drink coffee, I'll join you for that Diet Coke anytime. (Tinkeroon does Diet Pepsi, it's just not the same)

*waves to SGV*

2. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By mickeynewe

*waves happily to everyone*

Amazed I'll take a cup and I'll be happy to sit with you and TX. Although you guys do NOT want to see me with caffeine in my system if it is NOT decaf. LOL

I'm another Norcal girl Amazed, whereabouts are you from? I'm from the East Bay.

Have a great day everyone!

3. See Post

See Post New Member

BTW, will you please put your shoes back on....you're freaking me out here. :p

4. See Post

See Post New Member

If there is a Tiki Bar on board just give me the parachute now because I'm jumping! Nothing drives me more insane than the Tiki Room---- love all else Disney, but the Tiki Room ..... *shudders*

It should be a form of torture.......the song won't leave my head once it starts!

Great, just great, now I AM THINKING of the song. Thanks a lot.....

5. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By murfsmom

I don't drink coffee either but love the smell, don't do diet drinks , but i like pepsi .Beanie babies ! OMG, MY dd was on a mission to collect everyone that McDonalds gave out, we had so many happy meals , her kids couldn't even look at McDonalds for a long time after that, the good thing was we ended up giving the food to the homeless people. She had so many beanie babies,drawers full of them, some were really worth $$ back then, now you can find them at the 99 cent store. Then she got sick of looking at them and i sent them to my nephew who was in Iraq at the time, and they gave them out to the kids who LOVED them. Sad to say they don't give out stuff much any more. Now he's in Afghanistan, have no idea if they are in contact with kids or not.

6. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By TXDISNEYNERD

I agree with ya Shiva. Diet Pepsi is definitely not the same.

I did love the Diet Pepsi Jazz, especially the caramel flavored, but alas, they don't have those in Texas any longer. :(

I'm in a great mood now. Just sitting here singing (to myself, don't want to scare anyone off) in the tiki tiki tiki tiki room....

7. See Post

See Post New Member

Hi MN. I hope you have a great day too!

8. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By RockyMtnMinnie

I'll be walking around the plane with no shoes on. I hate shoes, even though I know my toenails always look horrible. I always loose my big toenails each summer from hiking so much. Then they grow back in the winter and then I start summer hiking season again. I wear sandals all summer and well into winter.

I have a HUGE bag of Beanie Babies. DS was born at the height of the Beanie Baby craze so everyone gave us Beanie Babies. Not sure what to do with them now, but don't want to get rid of them since they remind me of when DS was a baby.

9. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By MomluvsDisney

I occasionally drink coffee, but my sister must have it. As a family we make sure she always has it!! LOL

Peronally, I am one of those disgustingly Peppy in the Morning people...I used to think it was because I was a SoCal native..but I know many SoCal natives who arent peppy that early in the morning..so maybe it just means I am a freak!!

10. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Autopia Deb

<---so NOT a morning person!

11. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By murfsmom

I'm not either !!My sisters drink coffee, they can NOT function in the morning until they have coffee !!

12. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Shiva

mickeynewe, Tinkeroon and I must not live too far from you...but we're on the other side of the hill.

<--has seen RockyMtnMinnie's big toe nails and is willing to pay for the pedi.

13. See Post

See Post New Member

<-- Is a morning person

14. See Post

See Post New Member

<--- so NOT a morning person OR late night person either. LOL

Thats okay TX, you just keep on singing and remember that paybacks are hecky-do!

15. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By RockyMtnMinnie

>>><--has seen RockyMtnMinnie's big toe nails and is willing to pay for the pedi. <<<

Hey, they've grown back since October... kinda.

16. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Tinkeroon

<-----sings...all the birdies sing and the flowers croon in the tiki tiki...

If RMM is kicking off her shoes then so am I! Ugly toes or not! Then my tootsies will have some wiggle room.

17. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By rtjl72

tx- i never knew that you didn't like coffe!!! and after all this time. well, i am a morning diet coke person, too! preferably a mcdonald's diet coke. my dh just laughs at me. after the first taste i rate the drink if it is good or bad. he just doesn't understand that- yes, there are good diet cokes and not so good diet coke machines in the world. a true connoisseur of diet cokes. (geez, i can't be a rube and be using big words like that, can i?) lol!

18. See Post

See Post New Member

rt - How cool that you are a Diet Coke morning person too. Yes, sometimes I have gotten a Diet Coke and it is one of the good ones and I really wish I would have gotten the biggest one they sold and instead stuck with a Medium.

In the tiki tiki tiki tiki room...

19. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Autopia Deb

Dave's not here.

;-)

20. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By rtjl72

i just took off my shoes when i got home. but my feet get too cold, i must leave my socks on. my toes are just about all the same length. dd and ds tell me that it looks like someboidy came by and chooped them all off at once and made them staright across. kids!!!!

i thought the tanning place closed at 10pm and it was 9. so, no tanning last night. i'm going to go now, so i will fly with you folks a little later.
    i don't want to get a sunburn in las vegas next month, so i need to start browning up, now. ahhhh, can't wait to sit in the sun all day by the pool and actually feel my bones be warm! and have a strawberry daquiri or 2. but,- never before 10 am and only at pool side. ya gotta have some rules you know!