Plane Crazy

Discussion in 'Play Pen' started by See Post, Apr 6, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By TXDISNEYNERD

Flying dalmatians with very funny looking feet um paws.

2. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By rtjl72

tx- are you at work? i need to email you a question. well, i probably won't today, but i guess i can first thing tomorrow. i didn't get any emails today, should i be worried? i only had like 100 yesterday!!! i hope everyone (you know who i mean) is alright.

3. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By mickeynewe

LOL, um which hill is that Shiva? I am horrible at geography. (total understatement)

*loving smacks TX upside the head--- hard*

Ah, the silence.........

4. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By mickeynewe

No need to be worried RT--- the barrage of emails has ended now that the jet has landed elsewhere. ^_^ Do you need me to forward you that info?

5. See Post

See Post New Member

I'll be at w*rk another 30 minutes or so. I should be on facebook tonight. Everyone seems to be fine and wondering if you got on the wrong plane.

6. See Post

See Post New Member

<--- Staggers back to her feet

why am I seeing all these birds circling my head? Hey they are all singing... tweet tweet tweet.

7. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Shiva

>>um which hill is that Shiva?<<

The Altamont. We're over in Manteca.

8. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Shiva

>>I sadly do not have any ears.<<

TX, a travesty of justice!!! Sounds like we'll have to do something about that serious lack of sartorial attire.

9. See Post

See Post New Member

tx- you have mail.

now i really am heading to the tanning place.

just in case i forget to be happy, i must remember that it is only 238 days until i go to dl and the big meet!

10. See Post

See Post New Member

got it and replied rt.

Don't forget, you have Vegas coming up too right?

11. See Post

See Post New Member

yes, tx- vegas in may.
    then kansas city for the royals and white sox baseball series. then our towns july celebration and dh high school reunion. he graduated in a class of about 115. it is a fun time. it helps us to remember that our town was little not so long ago. i miss that small town stuff. but, the july celebration is when everybody comes home and goes to the parade, the carnival, the sweet 16 contest, the fireworks, the cardboard ragatta and a bunch of other fun things!
    and after that. it's dullsville until december!!!!!!

12. See Post

See Post New Member

oh! i forgot. the obligatory visit to the iowa state fair in august. where you can go to get your annual fill of pig butts, horse butts and cow butts!lol! you can walk through all of the livestock barns, but the animals all stand in their stalls with their butts toward the aisles. charming sights!
    but then you get to walk around for miles and miles and eat your way through the fair. yum!!! lots of crafts, yoddling contests, rolling pin throwing contests, husband calling contests, most look alike mom daughter contests and just lots of corny iowa stuff. you might have to grow up with it to find it any fun at all.

oh yeah!!! the best of all----the people watching!!! it's just something!!!

13. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By amazedncal2

mickeynewe, I live in the North Bay, Petaluma to be exact. Always have, probably always will :)

Thanks TX, I love to plan parties. Sometimes I like the planning more than the actual party.

Like Shiva, I was born the same year as Disneyland :) I have 4 grown kids, 2 married, one planning an engagement and one graduating from college in June. Also, one grandson who is the light of our life :)

I can't drink any diet drinks, I am the official taster in my family when someone isn't sure they have been served a diet or regular "cola." I have an official face and quiet gagging sound that I make. Fake sugar actually makes me sick if I have more than a taste. My youngest DD is the same. DH and oldest DD drink diet pepsi like their lives depend on it.

I am a coffee addict. French Roast, black coffee please. Iced is fine in the summer. I know the proper way to order it at the Blue Ribbon Bakery so it doesn't taste like iced brown water :)

I think I covered all the topics that have cropped up since I left for w*rk. Did I do that right?

Forgot........I am NOT a morning person. I wake up early but after so many years of getting kids ready for school and all the activities that went with the kids I now like to take my mornings sloooow. We usually cruise into Disneyland around 10:30am. I know, I know, we are weird.

We have plastic boxes of Beanie Babies in the garage. Our DD teaches K-2nd grade depending on the year so we usually give her a bunch to give to her kids. Reminds me that I need to bring her a box.

Have a great evening or tomorrow everyone :)

14. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By murfsmom

hey, is everyone asleep ? it's kind of bouncing around in here, are we flying in circles ? could have sworn i've seen the disneyland matterhorn a couple times today, i think we have some kind of mickey mouse pilot !! lol

15. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By smedley

Morning fliers :)

I am not a morning person, I drink coffee and diet coke (coffee black no sugar) don't like diet pepsi at all, but don't *have* to have either as they don't necessarily do a lot in terms of waking me up LOL

I completely missed the beanie baby thing, don't own a single one..

Oh and the only trip currently booked is a camping trip in July with my sister and her family.

Another quiet day for me today, doing the wonderful laundry (does anyone else just wish clothes would wash and iron themselves?) and hanging out trying to figure out this darn WII game which currently has me flummoxed LOL

16. See Post

See Post New Member

smeds- you will gather moss staying at home for so long! lol! you have always take such fun trips ans so many! well,by december you will be more than ready to blast off! good to see ya this am. i'm not sure why i am up so early. geez- a day off and i am wide awake long before the chickens are up.

17. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By RockyMtnMinnie

Well, I start my new job today. Wish me luck!

18. See Post

See Post New Member

Good morning y'all.

One more day of work and then off for three days. Whoooohooooo

Of course tomorrow is going to be spent doing my taxes. I have never waited this long before, but now I have to get motivated and get it done.

We had big plans Easter Sunday after church to go to my sister's house and have a big Easter egg hunt with all the kiddos, but now they are saying 80% chance of rain so I think we are going to put it off for a week. What is everybody else doing?

19. See Post

See Post New Member

Good luck RMM! I hope it is better than you could have ever imagined!

20. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By amazedncal2

I hope you are happy with your new venture RMM :)

I guess many of the original fliers have used their parachutes. This makes me sad. I was looking forward to saying hello at the December meet and now I won't get the chance to meet them in cyber space first.

Our Easter will be very quiet this year. Usually its a big gathering at my moms. We just had that big gathering last weekend for her birthday. So this year there will just be 8 of us instead of 20-35 and we are going to my sisters.
    She lives on a ranch so we are going on a jeep ride up the hill where you can see the ocean as well as Marin and Sonoma counties :)

Good luck getting those tax returns in order TX :) I admire people who do their own taxes. I don't understand any of it. DH is a CPA and I am the "office manager" so April 15th can't come soon enough for me. Actually for him he'd like it to go verrry slooowly so he has more time. He has that dish rag look about him.