The 2014 Avengers Half Marathon Weekend is taking place Friday, Nov. 14 – Sunday, Nov. 16, and thousands of runners, joggers, and walkers will be participating in the events and newly designed half-marathon course. The Avengers Half Marathon Weekend is part of runDisney’s series of events in Anaheim.
Please note the following temporary road closure schedule for Sunday morning.* Commuters are encouraged to plan accordingly.
SUNDAY, NOV. 16
- Harbor Blvd. (5:00-8:30 a.m.) between Disney Way and Chapman Ave.
- Chapman Ave. (5:00-8:30 a.m.) between Harbor Blvd. and Lewis St.
- Lewis St. (5:30-8:30 a.m.) between Chapman Ave. and Garden Grove Blvd.
- Garden Grove Blvd. (5:00-8:45 a.m.) between Lewis St. and the Santa Ana River Trail
- Gene Autry Way (5:30-9:30 a.m.) between State College Blvd. and I-5 Freeway
- Disney Way (5:30-9:40 a.m.) between I-5 Freeway and Manchester
- Manchester (5:30-9:40 a.m.) between Disney Way and Harbor Blvd.
- I-5 Freeway southbound offramp at Harbor Blvd. (5:30-8:00 a.m.)
- I-5 Freeway northbound offramp at Katella Ave. (6:00-10:00 a.m.)
- I-5 Freeway southbound offramp at Disney Way (6:00-10:00 a.m.)
For more information please visit www.runDisney.com.
For more information on the City of Anaheim, please visit www.anaheim.net.