Disney's The Finest Hours will be released on Blu-ray Combo Pack, Digital HD, Disney Movies Anywhere, and On-Demand on May 24th, 2016. The film stars Chris Pine (the “Star Trek” films), Academy Award® and Golden Globe nominee Casey Affleck (“Interstellar”), Ben Foster (“3:10 to Yuma”) and Eric Bana (“Lone Survivor”).
Based on the acclaimed non-fiction book of the same name by Casey Sherman and Michael J. Tougias, viewers can enjoy diving into the thrilling eye of the storm with: An all-new documentary “Against All Odds: The Bernie Webber Story,” in which real-life residents of Chatham recall the events that set the stage for the film’s historic rescue mission; Four making-of featurettes highlighting cast members experiences and reflections by members of the U.S. Coast Guard; as well as two never-before-shared Deleted Scenes.
Blu-ray Combo Pack, Digital HD, Digital SD, Disney Movies Anywhere
- Against All Odds: The Bernie Webber Story – Visit the quaint and close-knit town of Chatham, and experience the events surrounding the most heroic Coast Guard rescue ever through the eyes of the people who witnessed them.
- BROTHERHOOD – Cast members reflect on the bonds they forged during the shoot.
- TWO CREWS – Chris Pine and Casey Affleck share insights into Bernie Webber and Ray Sybert, men who led their respective crews against all odds.
- WHAT IS YOUR FINEST HOUR? – A Coast Guard member recounts an incredible rescue.
- THE FINEST INSPIRATION: THE U.S. COAST GUARD Meet the people who put their lives on the line for others.
- DELETED SCENES:
- A Desperate Idea
- The Story of How They Met
- THE FINEST INSPIRATION: THE U.S. COAST GUARD