Fastpass be gone for good!!!

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News, Rumors and General Disc' started by See Post, Feb 13, 2006.

Random Thread
  1. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Mouskateer

^^^^ Interesting statement considering the number of sentence errors you just made. hmmmm>>>

you understood it RIGHT!!! and grab one for yourself too...

2. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Fe Maiden

^^^For someone who always complains about how negative some people are, you sure spend a lot of time here being negative yourself.

And yeah I know, I'll grab one too. Blah, blah, blah.

3. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By sherrytodd

From what I understand, the reason that the Fastpass is no longer used on the HM has nothing to do with whether management liked or disliked the fastpass idea, it had to do with the location of the Fastpass machines. They are located on a main walkway and were blocking the flow of traffic creating a bottleneck.

4. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By ADMIN

<font color="#FF0000">Message removed by an administrator. <a href="MsgBoard-Rules.asp" target="_blank">Click here</a> for the LaughingPlace.com Community Standards.</font>

5. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By sjhym4

"Why you don't you grab FP and and go far far away...Making a statement like that really shows how ignorant you are.. "

"Why you don't you..." fascinating.

People who live in glass linquistics shouldn't throw stones.

6. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By TDLFAN

>>Obviously you NOT talking about yourself when you say the word intelligent.. Why you don't you grab FP and and go far far away...Making a statement like that really shows how ignorant you are..<<

This coming from the little woman who is too good to clean her own place, based on your criticism of my maintenance standards in regards to WDW. Don't you have some dinner to cook??

7. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By DVC_dad

Uh... let's not go to the barefoot and pregnant place. ;) ...where I keep my little honey. ;) ;) ;) rofl

8. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By jkayjs

OK what's going on here. I haven't been around much lately, busy at work saving lives.;) I haven't been following this thread because I'm sort of ambivalent about FP but thought I'ld take a peek since the # had gotten so big.

Why the full out personal attack on TD and anyone of a like mind? If you disagree do so in a civil manner or expect to be discounted. It is never necessary to question anothers intelligence especially in such an illiterate rant. I'm not worried about TD he is able to take care of himself and can certainly give as good as he gets.;)

I'm sure it's my imagination but doesn't it seem strange that right after the EE lap bar topic there have been several newbies that sort of blend. ? if perhaps they are the same person with mult screen names. Our own little Sybil if you will.:)

It's never to late to start over. Maybe not kiss and make up but at least try to respect one anothers right to an opinion.

Well I'm off to work on my day off to learn a new computer program. It's really hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Those of you that can have a magical day.:)

9. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By billy pilgrim

maybe in florida you can have an election, yes for fast pass or no for fast pass;;; wait a minute , this is florida, skip the vote

10. See Post

See Post New Member

..and since FL voters make bad choices (eg- put 2 Bushes in office), then I am sure history will repeat itself and they will vote *for* FP to stay.

11. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By indysoarin19

let's not go down the political/election hole. there's other sections for that.

12. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Tiggerthis

ok...LET FASTPASS REIGN FOREVER!!!!

I wouldn't do a park without it!

Peace out!!

13. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By trekkeruss

Okay, here's a left field suggestion: what if FP was changed so that a guest is issued one or two FP's upon entering the main gate. They could be used at any time of the day on any ride. They would also be good only on that day, and only at that park... for instance, you could not enter, get two, and immediately leave for another park, get two more and use all four at the second park. Also, you only get the FP's upon first entry at each park; you would not get more upon re-entry. This would allow everyone to have a FP, even those who only come to the park in the afternoon.

I have no idea what this would do to stand-by lines... but it would be an interesting experiment though, to be sure!

14. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By vbdad55

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well the first thing that comes to mind is that if there are no times on them - you are going to have a crush of people at a few peak times - especially an hour before closing -- at least I think this is what would happen

15. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By indysoarin19

Two potential problems with the suggestion in post 356.

1.) As vbdad55 suggested, if there are no wait times posted and huge crowds in the park that day, it could cause a nightmare standby line scenario. For example, if Soarin' is having massively long lines in the current situation, the standby line could be worse for those who used their two FPs on, say, M:S and TT.

2.)With this scenario, the FP lines could back up as well if there are a lot of people trying to get on at once, particularly for rides that have lower capacity and/or loading times like Splash.

The best scenario for FP is to just scale back the amount of FP-capable rides in the parks, namely the MK. Does Buzz really need FP? Does Winnie the Pooh really need it? From my experience on my last trip, they didn't. This has worked beautifully over here in DL.

16. See Post

See Post New Member

Anyway you look at it... FP is a bad idea.

17. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By dizneed

Out of pure curiosity TDLFAN, if fastpass was an added feature to the AP, would you use it? Personally like fastpass.

18. See Post

See Post New Member

>>Out of pure curiosity TDLFAN, if fastpass was an added feature to the AP, would you use it? Personally like fastpass.<<

Not sure I follow your question...
    If it was an added pay for option to the AP??? No.

19. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By dizneed

No, I mean that if FP was one of the perks included in the price of an AP, would you use the FP? I would not pay anything extra for FP either!

20. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Goofyernmost

It is included, isn't it? Just like the cost of a ticket includes the use of Fastpass. Or do you mean unlimited Fastpass?