Latest: Aerial Photos of Hong Kong Disneyland and Shanghai Disneyland Construction

Discussion in 'Hong Kong Disneyland and Shanghai Disneyland' started by See Post, Jul 23, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By AutoPost

This topic is for Discussion of <a href="http://www.LaughingPlace.com/Latest-ID-80452.asp" target="_blank"><b>Latest: Aerial Photos of Hong Kong Disneyland and Shanghai Disneyland Construction</b></a>
    <p>Stefan Zwanzger has sent links to picture galleries he's created with aerial photos of Hong Kong Disneyland construction and Shanghai Disneyland construction (what little there is so far). Getting these pics was no easy feat - a very interesting read.</p>

2. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By FerretAfros

That sure looks like one heck of a hike to get to the top of that mountain! Unlike Disney's hills that use forced perspective and well-calculated viewpoints, that is the real thing! I've never spent any time in the wilderness in that area of the world, but looking at the foliage on bus tours along the backside of Hong Kong island, I can't imagine trying to make my way through the brush for any significant distance.

And the Shanghai pictures really do a good job of showing just what kind of interesting problems the park will have. Yes, there are over a billion people in mainland China, but the majority of them don't have the time or money to spend traveling. Looking at the rural nature of the surrounding neighborhood, it will be really interesting to see how the area changes in the coming years (not to mention how Disney works to cut back on copyright infringement)

3. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Dr Hans Reinhardt

Uhmmm... I would have turned around and high tailed it down the mountain as soon as I saw that huge spider.