Which Tim Burton Movie are you?

Discussion in 'Play Pen' started by See Post, Sep 23, 2005.

Random Thread
  1. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By TiggerPooh1973

Charlie and the Chocolate factory

The lovable reclusive Willy Wonka. You like to be alone most of the time and feel kind of uncomfortable around people. You're greatest joy in life is your candy and you get hurt when people try and take that away from you. People think of you as a guinus and crazy. quote: Augustus Gloop: [Augustus steps in front of Veruca] I'm Augustus Gloop. I love your chocolate. Willy Wonka: I can see that. So do I. I never expected to have so much in common…

2. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Deogges Mom

Edward Scissorhands

The sad almost fairytale about a boy with scissors for hands. You're shy, quite and in love. You try ot fit in but find it kind of hard. quote: Kim: Hold me. Edward: I can't.

3. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By Spooky Ghost

Ed Wood

The worst movie director of all time. THe optomistic, cross dressing man himself. You have a thing for science fiction and angora sweaters. But under all that you're still all man. quote: Edward D. Wood, Jr.: [on phone with Mr. Feldman] Really? Worst film you ever saw. Well, my next one will be better. Hello. Hello

Lol, awesome. The funny thing is I just got done writing a paper on this movie for my cinema class.

4. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By wendebird

Big Fish

The story of Edward bloom. What is real and what isn't? You see your life as kind of a fantasy, an too big for life kind of thing. You like adventures and love. You have big plans for your life. quote: Young Ed Bloom: Now I may not have much, but I have more determination then any man you're likely to ever meet.

5. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By piperlynne

Nightmare before Christmas

The story of Halloweentown with it's king Jack Skellington. Your a dreamer and are never really satisfied with what you have until after you make mistakes. You're always looking for something new and different and get bored easily. quote: Jack Skellington: Sally! I need your help most of all. Sally: You certainly do, Jack. I've had the most horrible vision! Jack Skellington: That's wonderful!

6. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By lesmisfan

The story of Halloweentown with it's king Jack Skellington. Your a dreamer and are never really satisfied with what you have until after you make mistakes. You're always looking for something new and different and get bored easily. quote: Jack Skellington: Sally! I need your help most of all. Sally: You certainly do, Jack. I've had the most horrible vision! Jack Skellington: That's wonderful!

7. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By MrToadWildRider

Batman

The night crime fighter himself. You dark with lots of secrets. You get into relationships but can't keep them because of who you are. quote: Vicki Vale: I've just got to know. Are we gonna try and love each other? Bruce Wayne: I'd like to. But he's out there right now. And I've got to go to work.

8. See Post

See Post New Member

Originally Posted By cmpaley